By Grace Bellinger – Blog Editor
- Analysis shows that the President’s Malaria Initiative has saved the lives of 1.7 million children in Africa since the program was started in 2005.
- Scottish study suggests that intelligent children live longer than their peers with lower standardized intelligence test scores.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield analysis shows that opioid addiction increased by 493% from 2010 to 2016.
- New study shows that by the age of 19 the average American is as sedentary as a 60-year-old.
- New Mexico health officials report that three people have caught the plague.
- Northwestern’s IMPACT: The LGBT Health and Development Program was featured in an article about making LGBTQ sex education more public.