By Grace Bellinger – Blog Editor
- The Pan American Health Organization reported that the yellow fever outbreak in
Brazil has ended.
- New analysis shows a 52.4% drop in sperm concentration among men in North America, Europe, and Australia over the past 40 years.
- Officials in Texas reported what may be the first case of local mosquito transmission of Zika virus in the continental United States.
- Study finds that the rate of moderate hearing loss among teens has decreased, likely due to behavioral changes.
- Indiana health officials reported that the number of whooping cough cases in the state has doubled in the past year.
- New study shows that the rate of binge drinking has decreased in American adolescents, but not equally across all populations.
- Study suggests that caregivers often fail to administer epinephrine when children experience severe allergic reactions, emphasizing the need for education.