By Grace Bellinger – Blog Editor
- Danish study suggests that the ratio of two gut bacteria may determine the effectiveness of a diet for weight loss.
- National report shows that alcohol use disorders are increasing among older adults over 65 years of age.
- A new product is the first to be FDA-approved to claim that it may reduce peanut allergies in infants.
- Two longitudinal clinical trials have concluded that menopausal hormone therapy does not increase the risk of premature death.
- Study suggests that seniors are seeking hospice care too late.
- Northwestern researchers find that white children are more likely to be prescribed unnecessary antibiotics for viral illnesses than black or Hispanic children.