By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Blog Editor
- New report states that almost 21 million people around the world are now receiving life-prolonging AIDS drugs.
- Public health officials warn of a new, drug-resistant strain of malaria that may spread in the coming years.
- New analysis of cardiac arrests in the United States and Canada finds that men are more likely than women to receive CPR in public.
- Analysis of Sweden’s national records finds that registered dog owners had a reduced risk of heart attack, death from cardiovascular disease, and death from any cause.
- Study suggests that a saliva test may help determine whether a child’s concussion symptoms will persist.