By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Blog Editor
- New report from Blue Cross Blue Shield shows an increase in life-threatening allergic reactions in children from 2010 to 2016.
- The CDC reported that 35 people have been infected in a new E. coli outbreak linked to romaine lettuce from Arizona.
- Northwestern Medicine study finds that infant and childhood food allergy is linked to a combination of environmental and genetic factors.
- Northwestern Medicine study conducted on half a million people in the UK finds that people who stay up late have a 10% higher risk of death.
- Northwestern Medicine study completed in collaboration with the CDC finds that current screening criteria miss half of diabetic and prediabetic patients.