By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Blog Editor
- Observational study in Finland suggests an association between taking saunas and a reduced risk of stroke.
- Study finds that mosquito nets laced with two pesticides protect against malaria better than nets with only one pesticide.
- The CDC reported that the number of illnesses caused by mosquito, tick, and flea bites has tripled over the last 13 years.
- The E. coli outbreak has expanded to 121 cases across the United States, including one death in California.
- Northwestern Medicine study suggests an association between daily aspirin use and an increased risk for melanoma in men.