By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Blog Editor
- Australian study shows that an H.I.V. prevention drug decreased infection rates, despite reductions in condom use among gay and bisexual men.
- Nationwide survey of high school students shows that sexual behavior and drug use are decreasing, but depression and suicidal thoughts are increasing in teenagers.
- The CDC reported that a salmonella outbreak linked to Kellogg’s Honey Smacks cereal sickened 73 people.
- Study shows that suicide rates are rising faster among girls and women than boys and men in the United States.
- Northwestern University researchers developed a regenerative bandage to accelerate healing in diabetic wounds.