By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Editor-in-Chief
- Merck & Co. Inc. is ending a long-term agreement to supply a life-saving rotavirus vaccine to children in West Africa.
- World Health Organization reports that 90% of children in the world are breathing toxic air.
- New analysis shows that gun injuries send over 8,000 children in the United States to the emergency room each year.
- Northwestern Medicine professors co-author a study showing that a minimally invasive surgery for cervical cancer leads to worse survival.
- A wireless skin sensor developed at Northwestern University could improve the lives of hydrocephalus patients.