By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Editor-in-Chief
- New report shows that 45 packaged fruit juices tested positive for heavy metals.
- The measles outbreak in the Philippines is continuing to spread beyond the capital city.
- Tyson Foods is recalling frozen chicken nuggets that may be contaminated with rubber.
- New report from the American Heart Association claims that nearly half of all Americans have some form of heart disease.
- The CDC reported that 11 people have been infected with salmonella from contact with pet hedgehogs.
- The American Cancer Society reported that cancers related to obesity are becoming more common among millennials.
- Northwestern Medicine study finds that long-term income volatility is associated with increased risk of cardiovascular events and mortality.