By Grace Bellinger, NPHR Editor-in-Chief
- India banned the sale of electronic cigarettes.
- New study suggests association between congenital heart defects and parents’ alcohol consumption before the baby’s conception.
- The governor of New York announced a ban on the sale of flavored e-cigarettes.
- Study suggests that the first sexual experience for 1 in 16 women in the United States is forced.
- An eighth vaping-related death occurred, among the 530 cases of lung injuries related to e-cigarettes.
- Drugstores pulled a popular heartburn medication from shelves due to possible cancer risk.
- Northwestern scientists demonstrate that a new blood test can accurately detect life-threatening complications of diabetes.