By Grace Bellinger – Blog Editor
- The plague outbreak in Madagascar has spread to the Seychelles nearby, with one confirmed case.
- Clinical trial by Chinese researchers finds that epidural anesthesia does not lengthen the duration of labor.
- New study in collaboration with the World Health Organization shows that while America is concerned with childhood obesity, many children in other areas of the world are underweight.
- Government report shows that America’s obesity statistics have not changed in recent years, despite great efforts.
- Northwestern Medicine study shows that patients with bipolar disorder who completed bright light therapy at midday for 6 weeks showed a higher remission rate, lower depression score, and higher functioning.